At some point on any journey, we want to share what we have learned to help others, it’s a natural continuation of our own progression and a profound journey of further self-development.
Whether you are already a guide, facilitator or mentor or have no previous experience and would like to be, The White Rabbit Reveals offers courses and memberships to support you on your chosen path ahead.
The Hall of Mirrors membership is tailored for individuals who have their own clientele or those who want to start out and offer TWRR courses to others.
We currently offer certification programs licensing you to deliver our Tarot for Transformation, Living the Chakras: Part One and Ancient Keys to a New Paradigm courses.
As a member of the Hall of Mirrors you receive the following ongoing professional-development benefits:
- Five one-to-one calls a year to discuss your development, client experience, aims etc.
- Inclusion in our annual, three-day AGM
- Participation in forums for sharing best practices, resources and ongoing support
- Receive By the Light of the Moon blog posts, developing your understanding of the Native American Medicine Wheel and the place of the transitioning moon in our lives
- Additional promotional opportunities (inclusion in the free tarot readings offer) as we continue to develop our offerings and social media presence
- If you are licenced to deliver TWRR courses, each year you will be provided with an updated certificate to display on your website as proof of ongoing professional development
If you would like to take your progress further, we now have the Let's Do This membership, which is the commerce arm of The Hall of Mirrors.
This membership provides you with everything that is in the Hall of Mirrors and Behind the Veil membership and the following:
- Set up, inclusion, updates and promotion of you and your offerings on this website
- Payments for your courses will be processed and sent directly to you as a Thinkific Instructor
- An additional AGM day to discuss promotional activities
- Updates and communication throughout the year on the direction of and opportunities within the organisation
- Customised training can be provided for additional licences including training to consult with groups